Clifford R. Ennico, Esq.
Law Offices of Clifford R. Ennico
Since 1996, Cliff Ennico has worked as a "general counsel" or "Wall Street lawyer" to hundreds of small businesses, entrepreneurs, franchise owners, self-employed professionals, not-for-profit entities, and other business clients throughout the northeastern United States. He graduated magna cum laude from Dartmouth College in 1975, and got his law degree from Vanderbilt University School of Law in 1980, where he was Articles Editor of the Vanderbilt Law Review.
During the 1980s, Cliff worked for a succession of law firms in New York City, where he specialized in corporate finance, venture capital and securities law. After a brief stint during the early 1990s as in-house counsel for General Electric Capital Corp., Cliff worked as a corporate/business lawyer for two Connecticut law firms before launching my own practice in 1996.
Cliff is admitted to practice law in New York and Connecticut, and am in good standing in both states. Cliff focuses on representing entrepreneurs, small business owners and self-employed professionals.
In addition to being a lawyer, Cliff also is:
• The author of several law books for West Group, a leading U.S. legal publisher, including a best-selling collection of legal forms called Forms for Small Business Entities.
• The author of Succeeding in Your Business™, a weekly business advice column that appears in dozens of newspapers nationwide as well as www.entrepreneur.com and other business-oriented Web sites.
• The former host of MoneyHunt, the popular PBS television show about entrepreneurs;
• An instructor for eBay University, where I advise entrepreneurs nationwide on legal and tax implications of buying and selling goods on eBay, the nation's leading internet auction site.
• The author of Small Business Survival Guide, a collection of useful tricks for dealing with the 12 biggest enemies you will face when you run your own business.
• The author of The eBay Seller's Tax and Legal Answer Book, the best - and ONLY - comprehensive guide to the legal and tax rules that apply when you're selling on eBay, the world's leading auction marketplace.
• A frequent contributor to Entrepreneur and other small business magazines, websites and blogs.
• A leading authority on entrepreneurship and small business management, giving talks to business groups nationwide.